Sunday, July 06, 2008

muuh and sutra 1.6

Denmark is so green and lush – I feel like I’m turning into a gigantic cow who just greedy wants to chew and eat all these green colors!
The 1.6 sutra is, for me, a transitional sutra – it’s about connecting ideas. The idea about the mind being its activities and transition into telling me about what those are. It tells me that the activities mentioned in last sutra (week) are; comprehension, misapprehension, imagination, deep sleep and memory.
To all these statement I say; ok.
So I will (and have) work with transitions, connections and flow.
And I continue exploring the “observing” identity as a beautiful alternative to identifying with my thinking.

2 comments:

AutoDT said...

Hi Jenni :)

As usual, very deep and profound!

May you reach your spiritual destination.

Namaste and peace to you and family.

Cyrus

Jenni said...

We are allready there!! Aren't we :-) It looks like this today!
Love your company