Friday, June 29, 2007

Love

This week I want to explore love, with the help of yoga :) Lets be ambitious! But I’m actually serious, I’ve tried it before, to move and do, with a loving mind and get a beautiful reward; awareness of my loving nature.
Joseph Campbell said “People say that what we’re all seeking is a meaning for life. I don’t think that’s what we’re really seeking. I think that what we’re seeking is an experience of being alive, so that our life experiences on the purely physical plane will have resonances without own innermost being and reality, so that we actually feel the rapture of being alive.”
I can relate to this. I don’t want to understand love, I want to experience it. I want to be self providing, and I know I already am. Beautiful. Free me from the object and let me just be,, love.
Maybe this is one of these summer (inner) romance things,,, ?!

No comments: