Sunday, February 18, 2007

language as a meditation!?

still not able to go out :)
I think words that start with “L” in my English dictionary is easier to understand, L is a good letter! But “P” and “C” loads of hard to get words there. Looking at H I find hubbub-wow!! What a word! Do they really say that? And hubby-how cute it sounds. Huckster, huff and huffy, well as a foreigner I must say it sounds like what it is :)
I love languages, I love the meditation that other calls translation, I love to explore sounds and I’m so thankful to have so many languages to play with.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't describe how wonderful this sentence is to me: "I love the meditation that other calls translation" - it's so true, almost like a mantra that I could adopt ;)

P.S.: I'm sorry I've been so slow to get back to you on this: I didn't find any texts on knowledge sharing in communities ... Hope you find some elsewhere :)

Jenni said...

Thanks for looking and I did find something.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Jenni said...

Thank you Alyson
It's so nice to be in contact - not always writing just for my own enjoyment...