Thursday, February 15, 2007

serenity

Noise is my friend
Kids everywhere, jumping, crawling, screaming and vividly discussing their steeple chase course in the living room. My youngest is sick, so we can’t get out to the good stuff. I had to overcome myself because; this was not Jennis plan :) And I prefer my plan,,, but I have let go and actually enjoys the noise, realizing that serenity is in my acceptance of my day and moment not in the silence or in my plans and control.
I’m so glad that I can write here, feel a connection to you, and not feel locked inside.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really admire you for the realisation in this post: that serenity is not in getting what you want (or thought you wanted) but in acceptance and in being in the moment. I admire you for reaching this conclusion and sharing it here! I don't think I would have come to the same conclusion under similar circumstances ... ;)